Custom cut sizes please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate quote.
This quality anodised aluminium stair nosing comes complete with 8mm countersunk holes and a 51mm 3 glow-in-the-dark luminous insert and an easy to use insert fixing tape.
The 10mm x 57mm x 3620mm Luminous Insert Range Safety Stair Tread Nosing is specially designed for installation over new and existing steps and stairways. Quality made anodised aluminium profile together with a 50mm luminous 3 stripe glow-in-the dark insert will ensure emergency exits are illuminated when it comes to allowing evacuation to take place in temporary darkness.
Ultimate in Anti-Slip Safety
The luminous inserts exceeds the requirements of the Australian/New Zealand Standards for anti-slip AS4586:2013 Appendix ‘A’, Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials and the National Construction Code.
Inserts have a slip resistance classification of R11. Test report available upon request.
The 10mm x 57mm x 3620mm Luminous Insert Range meets the minimum depth and luminance contrast requirements of the National Construction Code 3.2 and the Australian/New Zealand Standards AS1428 — 2009 Design for access and mobility, Part 1.
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
- 10 um anodised aluminium 3mm thickness weighting 0.794Kg/m
- Countersunk holes provided at 280mm centres.
Outside dimensions 10mm x 57mm
Square edge turndown with 6mm square back edge
Available in 3620mm lengths or custom cut to required sizes
- We recommend using a combination of adhesive and screw fixings
- Fibreglass fixing tape provided to install the inserts
- RNR10L aluminium stair nosing with Luminous insert 10mm x 57mm x 3620mm
- RKZL aluminium stair nosing with Luminous insert 37mm x 75mm x 3620mm
- RCF10L aluminium stair nosing with Luminous insert 10mm x 71mm x 3620mm