This quality 10mm x 57mm x 3620mm Anodised Aluminium Stair Nosing with Carborundum Insert comes complete with 8mm countersunk holes and a 50mm carborundum insert in a choice of colours (Black, Grey, Red, Yellow, Brown, White).
Custom cut sizes please Email us at email@example.com for an immediate quote.
Our Anodised Aluminium Stair Nosing with Carborundum Insert is specially designed for installation over new and existing steps and stairways. It is applicable where pedestrian safety, appearance and stair longevity is off a particular concern.
The 10mm x 57mm x 3620mm Aluminium Stair Nosing with Carborundum Insert meets the luminance contrast requirements of the AS/NZ 1428-2009
Ultimate In Anti-Slip Safety & conforms to compliance:
Our 10mm x 57mm x 3620mm Anodised Aluminium Stair Nosing meets the minimum depth and luminance contrast requirements of the National Construction Code 3.2 and the Australian/New Zealand Standards AS1428.1 — 2009 Design for access and mobility, Part 1.
The carborundum insert provides the highest possible safety rating and is suitable for external wet areas. As one of our latest & newest profiles this stair nosing exceeds the requirements of the Australian/New Zealand Standards for anti-slip AS4586:2004, Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials and the National Construction Code.
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
Insert colour choice: Black, yellow, grey, white, red or brown. Other colours can be made to order.
Material: 10 um anodised aluminium 3mm thickness weighting 0.71Kg/m
- Outside dimensions: 10mm x 57mm
- Inside dimensions: 5mm x 52mm
- 3620mm lengths or custom cut to required sizes
- Square edge turndown with 6mm high stop end which allows floor covering to finish flush with the nosing
- 8mm diameter countersunk holes are provided at 280mm centres
- On suitable surfaces the nosing can be fixed using an adhesive or by drilling and screwing
- A double sided fibreglass tape is provided to secure the insert over the fixed screws.
- RNR10 10mm x 57mm x 3620mm
- RNR 30mm x 50mm x 3.620M
- RNR10L aluminium stair nosing with Luminous insert 10mm x 57mm x 3620mm