This quality anodised aluminium stair nosing comes complete with 8mm countersunk holes and a 51mm x 3mm Nitrile serrated rubber insert in a choice of colours.
Custom cut sizes please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate quote.
Our Anodised Aluminium Stair Nosing is specially designed for installation over new and existing steps and stairways. It is applicable where pedestrian safety, appearance and stair longevity is off a particular concern.
Ultimate In Anti-Slip Safety & conforms to compliance:
Our Aluminium Stair Nosing meets the minimum depth and luminance contrast requirements of the National Construction Code 3.2 and the Australian/New Zealand Standards AS1428.1 — 2009 Design for access and mobility, Part 1.
The inserts exceeds the requirements of the Australian/New Zealand Standards for anti-slip AS4586:2013 Appendix ‘A’, Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials and the National Construction Code and is particularly suitable for external wet areas having been slip resistance classification of a P5.
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
Insert colour choice: Black, yellow, grey.
- 10 um anodised aluminium 3mm thickness weighting 0.71Kg/m
- A flexible 51mm serrated PVC Nitrile rubber insert. Or for additional cost a 51mm luminous glow-in-the-dark insert.
- Outside dimensions: 10mm x 57mm
- Inside dimensions: 5mm x 52mm
- 3620mm lengths or custom cut to required sizes
- Square edge turndown with 6mm high stop end which allows floor covering to finish flush with the nosing
- 8mm diameter countersunk holes are provided at 280mm centres
- On suitable surfaces the nosing can be fixed using an adhesive or by drilling and screwing
- A double sided fibreglass tape is provided to secure the insert over the fixed screws.