The cost effective solution. Tactile Pads come in various forms and are typically more cost effective than Individual Tactiles. there are an assortment of types catering to different traffic-ability.
Tactile Pads come in the following Options:
– 300 x 600 Polyurethane Pads
– 300 x 300 Self Stick Pads (Bitumen Adhesive)
– 300 x 600 Self Stick Pads (Bitumen Adhesive)
– 300 x 600 Fibreglass Reinforced Tactile Pads (Mechanical & Adhesive Installation)
– 300 x 600 Hard Polymer Tactile Pad (Mechanical & Adhesive Installation)
Less Cost Effective Solution however extremely durable
– 300 x 600 Solid Stainless Steel Tactile Plate (Mechanical & Adhesive Fixing)
– As above, with Black Plastic Insert or Black Carborundum Insert
– 300 x 600 Solid Brass Tactile Plate
All of the above come in Warning tactile & Directional Tactile form.
For optimal Surface Indicating Solution, manufactured from an assortment of materials to cater for a range of budget and aesthetic solutions.
Types of Individual Tactiles Available to the Market:
– Plastic Tactiles
– Yellow, Black, Grey, Ivory, Blue, Teracotta.
– white available only for internal use
– Stainless Steel Tactile
– Stainless Steel Tactile with Screw Fixing
– Stainless Steel Tactile with assorted infil/inserts
– Plastic Insert – yellow, black, ivory, glow in the dark
– Carborundum Insert (non-slip insert) – assorted colours
– Solid Black PVD Tactile
– Tactile with PVC Base and Stainless Insert
– Brass Tactile
Directional Tactiles are designed to highlight the path of travel for those who require visual or direction assistance by way of feel.
Types of Directional Tactiles are available:
– Individual Plastic Directional Bar
– Individual Stainless Steel Directional Bar
– 300 x 600 Directional Pads (Mechanical & Adhesive fixing options)