Custom cut sizes please Email us at email@example.com for an immediate quote.
This quality 10um anodized aluminium stair nosing comes complete with countersunk holes, choice of 51mm rubber or Luminous insert and an easy to use insert fixing tape.
The 37mm x 75mm x 3620mm Luminous Insert Range – For high pile carpet Safety Stair Tread Nosing is specially designed for installation over new and existing steps and stairways. Quality made anodised aluminium profile together with a 50mm luminous 3 stripe glow-in-thedark insert will ensure emergency exits are illuminated when it comes to allowing evacuation to take place in temporary darkness.
Ultimate in Anti-Slip Safety
The luminous inserts exceeds the requirements of the Australian/New Zealand Standards for anti-slip AS4586:2013 Appendix ‘A’, Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials and the National Construction Code.
Inserts have a slip resistance classification of R11. Test report available upon request.
The 37mm x 75mm x 3620mm Luminous Insert Range meets the minimum depth and luminance contrast requirements of the National Construction Code 3.2 and the Australian/New Zealand Standards AS1428 — 2009 Design for access and mobility, Part 1.
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
- 10 um anodised aluminium 3mm thickness weighting 0.794Kg/m
- Countersunk holes provided at 280mm centres.
Outside dimensions 37mm x 75mm
Turndown with 5 underside x 4mm runner bars to take up the thickness of the carpet so the bevelled serrated back edge sits flush/flat onto the surface once the nosing has been fully fixed.
Available in 3620mm lengths or custom cut to required sizes
- We recommend using a combination of adhesive and screw fixings
- Fibreglass fixing tape provided to install the inserts
- RNR10L aluminium stair nosing with Luminous insert 10mm x 57mm x 3620mm
- RKZL aluminium stair nosing with Luminous insert 37mm x 75mm x 3620mm
- RCF10L aluminium stair nosing with Luminous insert 10mm x 71mm x 3620mm