Stainless Steel Screw in tactile
316 Stainless Steel Screw in tactile with Tap Screw hole. Stainless Steel screw and nylon plug provided.
Concentric ring on face with flat base.
Applications: Best for installing tactiles in to Timber or other softer substrate. Can also be installed in to concrete or other solid substrate with nylon plug (supplied).
All of our quality 316 Stainless Steel Tactiles are factory polished & come with a 10 year warranty
- Type: Warning tactile
- Use: Internal of External
- Substrate recommendation: Timber (decking, floorboards, stairways etc), concrete, bluestone, tiles, marble etc
- Material: Solid 316 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter 35mm x Height 4.5mm with 22mm Screw / 30mm Plug
- Slip Rating: P5 (test report available on request)
- Produced by CNC machine with milling finish
- 10 Year warranty against rust & corrosion only
- Stainless Steel Screw and Nylon supplied
- National Construction Code
– Section D3.8
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Design for access and mobility: General requirements for access – New building works
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.4.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Means to assist the orientation of people with vision impairment: Tactile ground surface indicators
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 4586 – 2013 – Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials