Concentric ring on face of Stainless Steel Tactile with 25mm self-locking stem. All of our quality 316 Stainless Steel Tactile are factory polished & come with a 10 year warranty.
TGSI’s provide the vision impaired with a uniform system of Tactile cues. This system has been designed to provide both directional and hazardous warning cues.
- Type: Warning tactile
- Material: Solid 316 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter 35mm x top diameter 25mm x Height 4.5mm
- Stem: 30mm x 8mm Diameter (plastic plug)
- Slip Rating: P5 (test report available on request)
Our Stainless Steel Tactile with 25mm self-locking stem are manufactured to comply with the following standards;
- National Construction Code – Section D3.8
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Design for access and mobility: General requirements for access – New building works
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.4.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Means to assist the orientation of people with vision impairment: Tactile ground surface indicators
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 4586 – 2013 – Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here