Self Stick – Stainless Steel Tactile with Carborundum Infill are Quick & easy to install.
- Any smooth flat surface
- No Drilling and no adhesive required.
- Quick and easy to install
TGSI’s provide cues, which, when combined with other environmental information assist people who are blind or vision impaired with their orientation. This system has been designed to provide warning of an approaching hazard to the blind and vision impaired.
- Type: Warning tactile
- Material: Solid 316 Stainless Steel with Carborundum Infill with 3M selfadhesive bonding compound
- Colours available: Black or Yellow Carborundum Infill
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter 35mm x Height 4.5mm
- Slip Rating: P5 (test report available on request)
- Produced by CNC machine with milling finish
- 8 Year warranty against rust ^ corrosion only
Our Self Stick – Stainless Steel Tactile with Carborundum Infill comply with the following standards:
- National Construction Code – Section D3.8
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Design for access and mobility: General requirements for access – New building works
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.4.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Means to assist the orientation of people with vision impairment: Tactile ground surface indicators
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 4586 – 2013 – Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
- Carborundum Tactiles on Stainless Steel Plate 300mm x 600mm
- T01SA solid 316 stainless steel tactile with Quick-Fix
- Stainless Steel Tactile with Carborundum Infill
We recommend that on all external areas, ramps & slopes our stainless steel tactiles with a carborundum infill be used.