Black Stainless Steel Tactile with 12mm stem.
Black Stainless Steel Tactile with 12mm Self Locking stem.
Recommended for installation to lighter coloured substrates to comply with Luminescence Contrast requirements.
This Tactile can be installed to almost any substrate, including concrete, tiles, bluestone, terazzo, coated surfaces etc. Due to the short stem, we do not recommend installation in to Carpet, unless its a very thin commercial carpet.
- Type: Warning tactile
- Colour: Black
- Use: internal or external on any substrate excluding carpet
- Material: Solid 316 Stainless Steel with Black PVD Coating
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter 35mm x top diameter 25mm x Height 4.5mm
- Stem: 12mm x 6mm Diameter
- Slip Rating: P5 (test report available on request)
- Produced by CNC machine with milling finish
- Tactile head will not separate from its anchor
- 8 Year warranty against rust & corrosion only
The Black Stainless Steel Tactile indicator with a 18mm stem are manufactured to comply with the standards
- National Construction Code
- Section D3.8
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Design for access and mobility: General requirements for access – New building works
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.4.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Means to assist the orientation of people with vision impairment: Tactile ground surface indicators
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 4586 – 2013 – Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials
- link to Australian Standards click here