Self Stick – Stainless Steel Tactile are Quick & easy to install.
- Any smooth flat surface
- No Drilling and no adhesive required.
- Quick and easy to install
TGSI’s provide cues, which, when combined with other environmental information assist people who are blind or vision impaired with their orientation. This system has been designed to provide warning of an approaching hazard to the blind and vision impaired.
- Type: Warning tactile
- Material: Solid 316 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter 35mm x Height 4.5mm
- Flat 3M self-adhesive tactiles
- Slip Rating: P5 (test report available on request)
- Produced by CNC machine with milling finish
- High performance 3M VHB double sided bonding system
- 10 Year warranty against rust & corrosion only
Self Stick – Stainless Steel Tactile comply with the following standards:
- National Construction Code – Section D3.8
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Design for access and mobility: General requirements for access – New building works
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.4.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Means to assist the orientation of people with vision impairment: Tactile ground surface indicators
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 4586 – 2013 – Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
- Stainless Steel Tactile Plate 600 x 300mm
- Stainless Steel tactile with self-locking stem
- Stainless Steel Tactile with Carborundum Infill
We recommend that on all external areas, ramps & slopes our stainless steel tactiles with a carborundum infill be used.