Self Stick – Black Stainless Steel Tactile are Quick & easy to install.
- Any smooth flat surface
- Recommended for installation to lighter coloured substrates to comply with Luminescence Contrast requirements.
- No Drilling and no adhesive required.
- Quick and easy to install
TGSI’s provide cues, which, when combined with other environmental information assist people who are blind or vision impaired with their orientation. This system has been designed to provide warning of an approaching hazard to the blind and vision impaired.
- Type: Warning tactile
- Colour: Black
- Use: internal or external on any substrate excluding carpet
- Material: Solid 316 Stainless Steel with Black PVD Coating
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter 35mm x Height 4.5mm
- Flat 3M self-adhesive tactiles
- Slip Rating: P5 (test report available on request)
- Produced by CNC machine with milling finish
- High performance 3M VHB double sided bonding system
- 10 Year warranty against rust & corrosion only
Self Stick – Black Stainless Steel Tactile comply with the following standards:
- National Construction Code – Section D3.8
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Design for access and mobility: General requirements for access – New building works
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.4.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Means to assist the orientation of people with vision impairment: Tactile ground surface indicators
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 4586 – 2013 – Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
We recommend that on all external areas, ramps & slopes our stainless steel tactiles with a carborundum infill be used.