This quality 10mm x 74mm x 3620mm Carborundum Range Stair Nosing with Carborundum Anti Slip Strips, comes with 4x 10mm Carborundum insert strips in either Black or Yellow.
Custom cut sizes please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate quote.
The Carborundum Range have been designed & manufactured to be used in extremely high traffic areas.
Manufactured from 5mm anodised aluminium this tough & durable stair nosing with its Black or Yellow 4 x 10mm carborundum anti-slip strips is ideal to be installed on both internal and external steps & stairways to provide the upmost in safety.
The Carborundum Range Stair Nosing meets the minimum depth and luminance contrast requirements of the National Construction Code 3.2 and the Australian/New Zealand Standards AS1428 — 2009 Design for access and mobility, Part 1.
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
Ultimate In Anti-Slip Safety:
The carborundum inserts provides the highest possible safety rating and is particularly suitable for external wet areas. As one of our most popular stair nosing’s it exceeds the requirements of the Australian/New Zealand Standards for anti-slip AS4586:2004, Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials and the National Construction Code.
- 5mm Anodised aluminium 980gr/metre
- Carborundum 4 x 10mm black or yellow strips
- 10mm x 74mm x 5mm Thickness
- Short square front with beveled back edge.
- 5 Year wear warranty under normal foot traffic
- Available in 3620mm lengths or custom cut to required size
- Drilled and screwed through one of the carborundum strips or fixed with a suitable adhesive to most substrates.