Custom cut sizes please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate quote.
Safety tread is a galvanized Metal coated with a heavy duty chemical resistant anti-slip coating.
Choice of colours: Black, Safety Yellow, Grey, White.
Each 10mm x 50mm x 2400mm Safety Tread nosing is custom made to size and colour required. After preparing the surface the selected metal is then treated with a special primer and left 16 hours to dry. 3 coats of Floorsafe two-part acrylic polyurethane is applied together with an aluminium oxide granule to provide a tough & long lasting safety stair tread.
Ultimate In Anti-Slip Safety
This product provides the highest possible safety rating and is particularly suitable for external wet areas. The finished product exceeds the requirements of the Australian/New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 4586:2004 and has a V value and rated R11 under a ramp test.
The 10mm x 50mm x 2400mm Safety Tread is manufactured from a choice of 1.6mm galvanised metal, Stainless Steel or Aluminium
Approved to APAS-2911, 1441/2 & conforms to AS/NZS 3750.6
Meets AS/NZ standard 4586:2004 & exceeds HB:197.
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
- UV Resistant Chemical Resistant
- Available in a range of colours Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Tough, flexible and abrasion resistant
- Unlimited re-coatabilty
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric exposure
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Resistant to splash of mineral and vegetable oils, white sprit, paraffins and aliphatic petroleum products
- Resistant to splash of mild chemicals
- Guaranteed for 5 years under normal conditions