Our 5mm x 50mm x 3000mm Carborundum Range Step Inlay is primarily for recessing into new work or recessed into existing internal and external applications. Comes with 3 x 10mm Carborundum anti-slip strips available in black or yellow.
For custom cut sizes @ $35.20 per metre.
Please Email : email@example.com for an immediate quote.
The Carborundum Range step inlay has been designed & manufactured to be installed into internal & external rebated steps.
Manufactured from a 5mm anodised aluminium with three x 10mm carborundum inserts this quality product when recessed looks attractive, is extremely hard wearing, visual and a great choice when it comes to providing the upmost in safety on steps inside or outside.
The width being 50mm complies to the AS/NZ Standards 1428.1 & access mobility Part 1. Luminous contrast AS1428.1:2009
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
Ultimate In Anti-Slip Safety:
The carborundum inserts provides the highest possible safety rating and is particularly suitable for external wet areas. As one of our most popular stair nosing’s it exceeds the requirements of the Australian/New Zealand Standards for anti-slip AS4586:2004, Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials and the National Construction Code.
- Anodised aluminium 980gr/metre
- Carborundum 3 x 10mm black or yellow strips
- 5mm x 50mm x 5mm Thickness
- Will fit round or square nosing edge and has a back beveled edge
- 5 Year wear warranty under normal foot traffic
- Available in 3000mm lengths or custom cut to required size
- In most instances the inlay can be installed using a good quality adhesive.
- RST50 10mm x 50mm x 3620mm Stair Tread Edging Clear
- 10mm x 76mm x 3620mm Carborundum Range Stair Nosing