The Anti-Slip Strips- Metal 50mm x 2400 are made from 1.6mm Galvanised metal strip coated with 3 coats of 2-part polyurethane anti-slip coating.
For custom cut sizes @ $24.20 per metre.
Please Email us for an immediate quote.
Our Carborundum Anti-slip inserts have been specially made for installation over new and existing steps, ramps and stairways. It is applicable where pedestrian safety and stair longevity are the particular concerns.
The strip inserts are constructed from a 1.6mm galvanised flat metal strip and coated with a two part Polyurethane coating. Two coats of the special 2-part anti-slip Polyurethane coating is applied over to achieve a hard wearing, UV & chemical resistant surface. A final coating locks in the #60 grade diamond oxide anti-slip granules to achieve a tough, flexible & abrasion slip resistant finish.
Ultimate In Anti-Slip Safety
This product provides the highest possible safety rating and is particularly suitable for external wet areas. The finished product exceeds the requirements of the Australian/New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 4586:2004 and has a V value and rated R11 under a ramp test.
The Anti-Slip Strips- Metal 50mm x 2400 are Anti-slip safe to AS/NZS 4586:2004
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
- Length: Available in 2400mm lengths or cut to required sizes
- Colour: Standard colours of Safety Yellow, Black, White or Grey. All other colours can be made by request.
- Tough, flexible and abrasion resistant
- Unlimited re-coat
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric exposure
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Resistant to splash of mineral and vegetable oils, white sprit, paraffin and aliphatic petroleum products
- Resistant to most chemicals
- Guaranteed for 5 years