Our Fibreglass Stair Nosing is manufactured from premium Vinyl Ester Resin with a 36 grade silicon Carbon slip resistant finish. Chemical & fire resistant available in safety yellow or black.
For custom cut sizes @ $23.10 per metre.
Please Email us for an immediate quote.
The very popular Fibreglass Stair Nosing’s are specially designed to be installed over new and existing steps and stairways where pedestrian safety, stair appearance & stair longevity is of particular concern.
Ultimate in Anti-slip Safety
Our Fibreglass products exceed the requirements of the Australian/New Zealand Standards AS4586 -2013, Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface material and the National Construction Code section D2.13.
30mm x 70mm x 3620mm Fibreglass Stair Nosing meets the requirements of National Constructions Code 3.2 and the Australian/New Zealand Standards AS1428.1 – 2009, Design for access and mobility, Part 1
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
- Manufactured from premium vinyl ester resin
- Manufactured with 36# Grade Silicon oxide Grit
- Flame retardant – Spread of flame Class 1 25 or less
- Superior corrosive resistant to acids, caustics, petrochemical & waste water
- LRV Yellow: 41
- LRV Black: 5
- Slip resistance Classification P5
Available in Black or Yellow
Available in 3620mm lengths or cut to required size
- On suitable surfaces the nosing can be fixed using an adhesive or by drilling and screwing
- For open grating 38mm x 38mm x 38mm stainless steel saddle/grating clips are available