Our Fibreglass Stair Nosing is manufactured from premium Vinyl Ester Resin with a 36 grade silicon Carbon slip resistant finish. Chemical & fire resistant.
Custom cut sizes please email email@example.com for an immediate quote.
The very popular Fibreglass Stair Nosing’s are specially designed to be installed over new and existing steps and stairways where pedestrian safety, stair appearance & stair longevity is of particular concern.
Ultimate in Anti-slip Safety
Our Fibreglass products exceed the requirements of the Australian/New Zealand Standards AS4586 -2013, Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface material and the National Construction Code section D2.13.
30mm x 70mm x 3620mm Fibreglass Stair Nosing meets the requirements of National Constructions Code 3.2 and the Australian/New Zealand Standards AS1428.1 – 2009, Design for access and mobility, Part 1
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
- Manufactured from premium vinyl ester resin
- Manufactured with 36# Grade Silicon oxide Grit
- Flame retardant – Spread of flame Class 1 25 or less
- Superior corrosive resistant to acids, caustics, petrochemical & waste water
- LRV Yellow: 41
- LRV Black: 5
- Slip resistance Classification P5
Available in Black or Yellow
Available in 3620mm lengths or cut to required size
- On suitable surfaces the nosing can be fixed using an adhesive or by drilling and screwing
- For open grating 38mm x 38mm x 38mm stainless steel saddle/grating clips are available