316 Stainless Steel tactile with Carborundum infill with flat base.
Black or yellow infill.
We recommend that on all external areas, ramps & slopes our stainless steel tactile with a carborundum infill be used for extra anti slip.
This Tactile can be installed to almost any substrate, including concrete, tiles, bluestone, terazzo, coated surfaces etc.
- Type: Warning tactile
- Colour: Black or Yellow
- Use: internal or external on any substrate excluding carpet
- Material: Solid 316 Stainless Steel with Black or Yellow Carborundum Insert
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter 35mm x top diameter 25mm x Height 4.5mm
- Slip Rating: P5 (test report available on request)
- Produced by CNC machine with milling finish
- 8 Year warranty against rust & corrosion only
Our Stainless Steel Tactile with Carborundum Infill- Flat Base are manufactured to comply with the standards;
- National Construction Code – Section D3.8
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Design for access and mobility: General requirements for access – New building works
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 1428.4.1 2009 – Design for access and mobility – Means to assist the orientation of people with vision impairment: Tactile ground surface indicators
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 4586 – 2013 – Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials
Further Information on Australian/New Zealand Standards click here
- Stainless Steel Tactile with Carborundum Infill
- T05SA 316 stainless steel tactile with Quick-Fix
- 316 SS carborundum tactiles on Stainless steel plate 300mm x 600mm